Weekly Summary (September 12th)
Hi Degison! Hope you’re having a great week.
Come and check our weekly progress summary to stay tuned! After reading the summary, you can take a questionnaire and we will select 20 Degisons to win 30$DEG reward each!
Highlight of this week
-Protocol Protection is ready to live!
Observing numerous smart contract hacks and attacks, we’ve decided to develop a protection product that keeps users away from suffering losses in those incidents. Degis Protocol Protection covers most risks that may appear in the decentralized world, and the innovative mechanism covers some blind spots in the current De-Fi insurance market.
Check https://degis.medium.com/the-innovation-of-degis-protocol-protection-6d6e4a14fa33 to learn the innovative model of Protocol Protection!
· Product update: We’ve added a column displaying the remaining time of locked DEG in the staking zone on Degis website
(check https://degis.io/staking/vedeg_staking )
What we’re doing now
· New product: the development team is working on Protocol Protection’s final test to make sure it will work smoothly, and the public testnet will start soon
· Degis website: the development team is optimizing the official website in a more user-friendly way
· Materials: more tutorials and market reports will be published
· Events: more AMAs in multi-language for everyone to have a deeper insight into Degis and our products
· Collaborations: more partnerships to cover every risk in the crypto world and make Web3 a safer place for everyone, Web3 Security Hub and Protection is on its way!
What to expect next week
More products are on the way, stay tuned!
More research reports will be published!
- Check the interesting report of NEAR Protocol : a sharded, PoS Layer1 Blockchain
What is Treasury Box?
Treasury Box is the function for $DEG holders to win huge amounts of rewards with fun.
To participate in the Treasury Box, users can buy lucky tickets which cost 10 $DEG per ticket. The maximum number of tickets bought in a single purchase will be 10, and from the second ticket, every ticket bought will bring 2% discount to the total price in one purchase (The price will be 10 $DEG * ticket amount *(0.98)^(ticket amount-1) in one purchase). But there is no limit to the total number of tickets per round.
Paying for one ticket will give users a random 4-digit combination with each digit being between 0–9, for example: “0–3–3–2”. After the ticket-buying phase of the Treasury Box, a lucky number will be generated. Users need to match their digits with the lucky number from the left to win rewards:
-Match first 1 from left: All the winners will share 10% of the total prize pool
-Match first 2 from left: All the winners will share 20% of the total prize pool
-Match first 3 from left: All the winners will share 30% of the total prize pool
-Match all numbers: All the winners will share 40% of the total prize pool
One ticket can only get the reward for guessing the maximum number of digits. After every round, if nobody wins in one of the prize brackets, the unclaimed $DEG for that bracket rolls over into the next round.
All $DEG from ticket income in this round and the $DEG left in the last round will flow to the treasury box prize pool, and 80% of it will be distributed to the winners of this round. The remaining 20% will flow to the next round.
Take the quiz, provide feedback and win rewards now!
Answers of last week:
Shield can be redeemed back to stablecoins with a floating rate
Protection Pool provides protection to all insured protocols
You should do all of them to protect your crypto wallet
Winner list of last week:
Congratulations! The winner rewards will be distributed in 24 hours.
Degis Official Links
Telegram Announcements Channel: https://t.me/ProjectDegisAnnouncements
Telegram Chat Group: https://t.me/ProjectDegis