Weekly Summary (November 7th)
Hi Degison! Hope you’re having a great week.
Come and check our weekly progress summary to stay tuned! After reading the summary, you can take a questionnaire and we will select 20 Degisons to win 30$DEG reward each!
Highlight of this week
-The feedback collection of Phase 3 works smoothly!
Recently, we started the feedback collection from our community members regarding the products of Degis and the suggestion for the next phase. We hope through the feedback collection, everyone can participate in the construction of Degis, which will make Degis stronger and benefit everyone in the Web3 world!
· Tweets: Tweets regarding Protocol Protection are being published to help everyone understand the mechanism better
· Twitter Space: a Twitter Space with GMX to help everyone understand how to use Protocol Protection with GMX
What we’re doing now
· New product: the development team is continuously monitoring Protocol Protection to make sure it works smoothly for our users
· Degis website: the development team is optimizing the official website in a more user-friendly way
· Events: more AMAs in multi-language for everyone to have a deeper insight into Degis and our products
· Collaborations: more partnerships to cover every risk in the crypto world and make Web3 a safer place for everyone
What to expect next week
- An AMA with KaratDAO to share more insights of Web3
- More products will be launched soon, stay tuned!
Weekly Hack Event
Skyward finance, an initial DEX offering (IDO) platform enabling fair token distribution for projects on the Near Protocol, has reportedly been exploited for 1.1 million Near Protocol tokens, worth an estimated $3 at time of publication.
The news was shared on Twitter by Aurora Lab’s community moderator Sanket Naikwadi, who stated that the exploit was first noticed by a member of the Near Protocol community, who goes by the handle Nearscout.
According to the series of tweets on the exploit, Ref finance — a community-led multi-purpose decentralized finance platform built on the Near Protocol — and the Skyward team have been notified of the drain.
The exploiter reportedly initiated the drain by buying lots of skyward tokens on Ref Finance, and “then redeemed it through Treasury on Skyward Finance,” where they appear to have “got lots of NEAR than what 1 SKYWARD was worth.”
Naikwadi cautioned SKYWARD Token holders to redeem or swap their tokens wherever they can, and no longer interact with Skyward Finance, adding that the “hacker has already withdrawn NEAR to lots of different wallets.”
Take the quiz, provide feedback and win rewards now!
Answers of last week:
The method for creating randomness should be both of them
You can buy the Degis Warriors NFT from all of them
Initial Matching lasts for 3 days
Winner list of last week:
Congratulations! The winner rewards will be distributed in 24 hours.
Degis Official Links
Telegram Announcements Channel: https://t.me/ProjectDegisAnnouncements
Telegram Chat Group: https://t.me/ProjectDegis