Weekly Summary (January 2nd)
Hi Degison! Hope you’re having a great week.
Come and check our weekly progress summary to stay tuned! After reading the summary, you can take a questionnaire and we will select 10 Degisons to win 60$DEG reward each!
Highlight of this week
-The Degis campaign on Galxe launched successfully!
We held a campaign with Platypus on Galxe last Monday. We wanted to celebrate our friendship with Platypus in a stylized NFT. The campaign went successfully that the NFT was sold out in 3 hours. We hope that through these campaigns, everyone can have fun as well as win some juicy rewards. More campaigns will be held soon, stay tuned!
·New Protocol: we have started voting for Defrost after it was hacked
What we’re doing now
· New product: the development team is continuously monitoring Protocol Protection to make sure it works smoothly for our users
· Degis website: the development team is optimizing the official website in a more user-friendly way
· Events: more AMAs in multi-language for everyone to have a deeper insight into Degis and our products
· Collaborations: more partnerships to cover every risk in the crypto world and make Web3 a safer place for everyone
· Campaigns: more community campaigns will start, prepare to have fun and earn some juicy rewards
What to expect next week
- A quiz about Protocol Protection for you to earn some rewards
- More products will be launched soon, stay tuned!
Weekly Hack Event
Decentralized-finance protocol Defrost Finance said it was hacked last Friday, though blockchain security firm PeckShield, citing “community intel,” said the exploit may have been a rug pull that made off with $12 million and Certik, another security company, said it had been unable to contact members of the team.
In a tweet thread posted on Sunday, the Defrost team said a first attack used a flash loan to drain funds out of its V2 product. A second larger attack used the owner’s key to exploit V1. The protocol, which offers leveraged trading on the Avalanche blockchain, didn’t say how much had been taken.
PeckShield’s analysis showed the attack used a fake collateral token together with manipulated pricing.
Take the quiz, provide feedback and win rewards now!
Answers of last week:
Blockchain is a trusted approach because both of them
The total supply of DEG per day is 4000
You can boost 1.2 times veDEG balance with a normal Degis NFT
Winner list of last week:
Dkach#8688 / @domkach
Gc#1351 / @Nastyallove
Congratulations! The winner rewards will be distributed in 24 hours.
Degis Official Links
Telegram Announcements Channel: https://t.me/ProjectDegisAnnouncements
Telegram Chat Group: https://t.me/ProjectDegis